Pages

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Who said it is bad to fail?


Who said it is bad to fail?
I have wondered and thought for some time now and have asked myself this question; who said it is bad to fail?
I have been opportune to read the biography of some great men and women, what I saw were so revealing and insightful. All of these great men and women had failed one time or the other in their lives and the failure was never a hindrance to fulfilling their goals in life.
If failing is bad, why were we sent to school and given teachers? I guess is for us to bring our ignorance in exchange for knowledge and what is the need of correction if there is no failing. I think the best students are those who fail fast and then do the corrections.
What good will it be if a student doesn’t want to fail a test and then avoid it? If he does, he will not fail the text but he in himself has failed already but the one who did the text and failed it, took the correction is 100 times better than the one who avoided it because he doesn’t want to fail.
What is it about failing that people are scared of? I will better love to fail than to be the “best average.” My friend’s, life is too short to spend it being average. Go to school get a job that can pay the bills, or open a business, get profits that can sustain you and the business.  Living life on the average side is more dangerous than to fail in a fast successful venture.
The key to greatness is to fail fast and fail forward. Learn all the lesions to be learnt and then put yourself together and stamp your name in the archive of greatness, if you don’t believe this go ask Abraham Lincoln.
I dare you to look at that thing you are afraid to do because you don’t want to fail and tell it to its face “I will succeed or die trying!” Not doing it at all is the biggest failure you can ever think of.
I will dare you to live your biggest dream for the world to know that I you came and tried, than to be average that the world will barely know you was here.
Failing is one of the fastest route to success only if you don’t quit, go fail fast and fail forward and achieve your dreams!

Felix Smith Aigbonohan
Peak performance Coach, RazorEdge Coaching
www.maximumperformancecoach.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment.
Thanks!